Creativity Juice Box (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our Creative Spaces

Hello All- I love taking a peek into the creative spaces of fellow artists.  Poking around in their lair of inspiration and art making magi…

Started by Ann Marie

82 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Jayne Somogy

Chronic pain

I too have chronic pain and have for 20 years, I have used my art for pain management with a great deal of success, I Quilt, make Porcelain…

Started by Christina Wilke

1 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Bette-Jane Schnabel

What was your first work of Art?

FIRST WORK OF ART In the process of looking for an example of my first work of art, I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole. It all began with t…

Started by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

47 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

This is my office/art room. It is rather crowded, but I find things an keep what I am using at the time, underfoot. That still doesnt keep me from forever looking for something I need. It

Started by Judy Schaffer Firneno

4 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Jan Heck

Over 70

When I signed on to the discussion concerning my insecurities with my accomplishments as an artist, I could never call myself an artist. I…

Started by Jan Heck

33 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Jan Heck

A Snake In The Tree

Look Out! The cat has a snake up the tree. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJCRkiFbyrk&feature=em-upload_owner#action=share The cat amy…

Started by Randy Spencer

1 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Desiree

Incredible Permanent Marker Installations

Germany-based artist Heike Weber needs only two tools in her work: permanent markers and endless patience. The artist decorates large space…

Started by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Maria Lalala

What 1 art supply would you want to have if you were stranded on a desert island for the rest of your life?

Here's a fun question for you:   If you were stranded on a desert island for the rest of your life, and you could only have one art supply…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

23 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Kat

Colorful floor mandalas made of hundreds of objects

This is stunning! If you love color, mandalas, symmetry and shiny stuff, check out the work of Suzan Drummen. You can see a fabulous displa…

3 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Pat

Piggyback Art: Breathe new life into old paintings

If you're ever stuck and don't know what to paint, here's an idea: head over to your local thrift store and check out the paintings they ha…

12 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service