Creativity Juice Box (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Art Colony's 2nd Year in Review

Join us for a look back at the past 12 months on The Art Colony, as part of our TAC's 2nd birthday celebration! Here you'll find artwork an…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

16 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Susanne Skene

Twin artworks?

Wouldn't it be fun to signal twin artworks (or even multiples) with the same title, made by 2 (or more) TAC-members? They'd be friends fore…

Started by Louk Weyers PulpArt

8 May 1, 2013
Reply by Louk Weyers PulpArt

What is the 1 art supply you would most love to have?

What is the 1 art supply you would ♥LOVE♥ to have, if cost and practicality were not an issue?   If you're anything like me, an afternoon i…

17 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Shelley Paclik

Web tip

Check out this Swiss Photographer called Fabian Oegner! He's using his digital camera at ultra speeds to get amazing pictures. http://www.f

Started by Louk Weyers PulpArt

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Louk Weyers PulpArt

Animal Sculptures Made Of Shattered CDs

Wondering what to do with those old, dust-collecting CD piles on your desk? Australian sculptor and illustrator Sean Avery has a wonderful…

Started by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

3 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Beth Wall

25 DIY Christmas Ornament Ideas

Ever since I was a kid I have been creating Christmas ornaments out of found objects or inexpensive ingredients I could afford on a shoestr…

1 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

33 Out-of-the-Box Christmas Tree Ideas

Even long after you stop believing in Santa Claus, a gorgeous Christmas tree remains the centerpiece of the holidays. Some families have a…

2 Dec 8, 2012

First time you tried something "forbidden" in art

Artists are often natural experts at bending the rules, although that type of behavior is not always encouraged - especially when you're yo…

30 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Owl Jones

Unusual Headboard Ideas!

If your bedroom calls for a make-over, then this post is for you! First, take a close look at it (or imagine it in your head) and tell what…

6 Nov 24, 2012

Cool 3D Pencil Drawings

A Dutch freelancer Ramon Bruin proves that a skilled artist doesn’t need much to simulate reality – for him, it’s enough to just have one p…

2 Nov 2, 2012

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service