Site Help (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My artwork not showing up

I was able to upload previously but today it's not working. I'm using my iPad and following the same iPad procedure I used before. Tried se…

Started by Margaret Brock

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

Posting artwork

I seem to be having trouble adding an art journal page. I downloaded it from an email so it's on my downloads. But I can't find it on my co…

Started by Dawn Herring

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Donna Duquette

Ceramics anyone?

It has been suggested that I expand the topic of the "Ceramics Teachers" group to something more broad - like "Art Teachers" or "3D Art Tea…

Started by Barbara Hughes, Ed.D.

3 May 23, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

Critique Forum Guidelines

Critique Forum Guidelines Would you like to receive a friendly critique of your art?  Here's how! The Art Colony has a special forum dedic…

Started by Admin

0 May 22, 2011

How to add an image to your forum or group post

How to upload an image so that it appears within your post in a forum or group: (iPad users: Scroll down to the bottom for instructions on…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

0 May 18, 2011

Meet your Moderators!

The Art Colony moderators are a wonderful team of talented, enthusiastic artists who enjoy helping others explore art and creativity. Your…

Started by Admin

0 May 15, 2011

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service