Style Challenge (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"In Your Style" ~Barn Challenge~ 11/25/2013

Here we go, a new Style Challenge! This Challenge's photo is of a beautiful barn. Image courtesy of Suzanne Kouts, http://paintmyphoto.ning

Started by Jo Flockton

64 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Jan Heck

Where did the Teapot Begin?

My contribution to this Challenge. This is a new look for me. I went with the history of the Teapot, being the Red Clay Teapot and the Ming…

Started by Wraymona Low

7 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Pat

"In Your Style" - Nautilus Shell Challenge - 1/20/2014

Our newest challenge is a Nautilus Shell, cut to show the intricate chambers inside. This photo is courtesy of the Fantastic Forwards! webs…

Started by Jo Flockton

96 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jo Flockton

"In Your Style" - Sugar Skull Challenge ~ 10/14/2013

This is the Sugar Skull Challenge. We would like you to use the reference/inspiration photo (courtesy of Thaneeya McArdle) to create a piec…

Started by Pat

86 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Jo Flockton

"In Your Style" -Tree Frog Challenge.

It's time for a new challenge! This week we have an awesome photo of a tree frog. (Image courtesy of Paint My Photo by Carla Whelan). We…

Started by Pat

104 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Jo Flockton

"In Your Style" - Green Sea Turtle Challenge - 12/23/2013

It's early, but not even bright yet, but it's time to post our final Style Challenge of  2013! This is the Green Sea Turtle Challenge. The…

Started by Jo Flockton

70 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Pat

"In Your Style" - Blue Collared Lizard Challenge" 1/6/2014

"In Your Style" - Blue Collared Lizard Challenge" It's time for a new challenge! This week we have an awesome photo of a Blue Collared L…

Started by Pat

31 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Pat

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service