Harpreet Kaur's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Jess for your kind reply. It is really helpful. Would love to get…"

Harpreet Kaur replied Jan 8, 2015 to Can we spray paint on plastic embellishments like buttons after priming them with gesso?

4 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Harpreet Kaur

"Thank you Maureen for you reply. I will surely try this method on plastic embellishm…"

Harpreet Kaur replied Jan 6, 2015 to Can we spray paint on plastic embellishments like buttons after priming them with gesso?

4 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Harpreet Kaur

"It makes me wonder is it a photograph or painting!! Would love to see the whole pic…"

Harpreet Kaur replied Oct 31, 2014 to Turtle complete...

11 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Dallas Nyberg

"Thank you  Cubie for your kind suggestions! Just a quick question : Will Mod podge g…"

Harpreet Kaur replied Oct 31, 2014 to What is the difference between Gloss Varnish vs fluid gloss medium and varnish vs gel medium

7 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by michele josiane martin

"Beautiful art work!! I must ask how many precious years of life have been spent by y…"

Harpreet Kaur replied Oct 30, 2014 to (October 25, 2014) Profile of the Week: Bronwyn Knox-Lawler

13 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Bronwyn Knox-Lawler

"Thank you Jess for all your efforts in replying to my query. I would wait for some…"

Harpreet Kaur replied Oct 30, 2014 to What is the difference between Gloss Varnish vs fluid gloss medium and varnish vs gel medium

7 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by michele josiane martin

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service