Stacy Woolsey's Discussions (1,078)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Rita! Your work is beautiful!"

Stacy Woolsey replied Feb 20 to Member's Showcase - Rita Lulay Malsch

27 Mar 4
Reply by Rita Lulay Malsch

"Bless her heart BJ! As a teacher, I have had several students come through with type…"

Stacy Woolsey replied Nov 12, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Bette-Jane Schnabel

"That's me behind the Christmas tree."

Stacy Woolsey replied Nov 1, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Bette-Jane Schnabel

"I hate my internet service...I never can see your pictures. =P I have so little time…"

Stacy Woolsey replied Oct 23, 2016 to What to do next??

3 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Glen Billett

"I've done several wall murals and I usually use acrylics but....I'm not a trained ar…"

Stacy Woolsey replied Oct 21, 2016 to WALL MURALS

3 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Kay

"Yes, my animal faces are very one dimensional compared to human faces. For my part t…"

Stacy Woolsey replied Jul 28, 2016 to Animal Portraits/ does anybody else find it completely different drawing an animal or a pet to a human face...

4 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Frank Savage

"I prefer the Prismacolor Verithins, but I am no expert and have a limited budget. =)"

Stacy Woolsey replied Jun 30, 2016 to Your Favorite Colored Pencils?

11 Sep 24
Reply by Lizette de Vries-Venter

"Congratulations! You do such beautiful and happy work! I love that it makes me smile…"

Stacy Woolsey replied Feb 23, 2015 to (February 21, 2015) Profile of the Week: Jeremy Lee Koehn

28 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Desiree

"They are pretty cool.When they dry they, your painting looks like it has been enamel…"

Stacy Woolsey replied Jan 5, 2015 to Vitrail

5 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Stacy Woolsey

"Great interview! Congratulations!"

Stacy Woolsey replied Aug 16, 2014 to (August 16, 2014) Profile of the Week: Thomas LaBadia

29 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Salma Iqbal

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service