Catherine Velardo's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Very nice job Ian, so cool!, "

Catherine Velardo replied Nov 6, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Bette-Jane Schnabel

"Great job BJ, I like it very much. I think the clown could not help himself, to many…"

Catherine Velardo replied Nov 6, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016

"Thank you Beth, I think it looks better with out colors too! Glad you like it! xx "

48 Nov 12, 2016

"Thank you Kathy; I should have put more peoples dancing; too late lol!!! "

Catherine Velardo replied Nov 3, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016

"Very nice B-J, lots of people having a good time, great!! "

Catherine Velardo replied Nov 3, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016

"Thank you B-J, so happy you like it!! Thank you Pat! Glad you like it!! "

48 Nov 12, 2016

"Hi Kathy; I love yours very much, with all that food, I can old the alcohol better;…"

48 Nov 12, 2016

"Well B-J that's all I could come up with, in short notice! I have no time to color i…"

Catherine Velardo replied Nov 2, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016

""

Catherine Velardo replied Nov 2, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016

"Congrats B-J; you deserve this honor, beside the wonderful work that you do. Your po…"

Catherine Velardo replied Oct 28, 2016 to Member's Showcase - Bette-Jane Schnabel

29 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Nelson Failing

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service