All Discussions Tagged 'pen' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My art - ink and pen

Hi! I'm a landscape architect, I like to draw and I like to do a time laps video of the drawing process Porta Maggiore . Roma. Italy San…

Started by Eduard Kichigin

9 15 minutes ago
Reply by Eduard Kichigin

Pen, Ink & Markers Learning Library - Free Online Resources (Websites, Videos, etc)

This thread is dedicated to listing free online resources for learning how to draw with pen, ink and/or markers!  This can include websites…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

3 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

constructive feedback on my coloured pencil work just very new to this medium

just getting used to useing coloured pencil and understanding more about colour had a try at this still life of my little boy favorite indo…

Started by michelle ann turner

9 May 27, 2013
Reply by Sharon Nelson

Profile of the Week: Willow Night (posted November 28, 2012)

Welcome to Portfolio of the Week. We are delighted to present Willow Night of Denver, CO, USA. To see more of WIllow's artwork, please visi…

Started by Meg Mackenzie

21 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Anita M

Posca/Sharpie Paint Pens

Hello, not sure if this is the right place or whether I should be posting in the acrylic paint forum but hopefully someone can help.  I've…

Started by Louise Mead

12 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Louise Mead

Profile of the Week: George Loomis IV (posted October 17, 2012)

Welcome to Portfolio of the Week. We are delighted to present George Loomis IV, of Amarillo, Texas, USA. George produces artworks in graphi…

Started by Meg Mackenzie

10 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Mike Kelly

Truly waterproof ink in pen form - advice welcomed!

When illustrating using ink and colour (e.g. watercolour, watercolour pencil or acrylic), I have tended to use a nib pen and India ink. How…

Started by Meg Mackenzie

6 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Veronika Sophie

Stippling with Ink: Drawing a Portrait Using 3.2 Million Dots

The inspiring video below (embedded from Vimeo) shows the making of an ink portrait drawing that involved over 3 million dots.  You can see…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

2 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by kip franks

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2018   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service