Reference photo courtesy of Gary Jones at Paint My Photo.

The Siberian tiger (Panthera tigris altaica), also known as the Amur tiger, is a tiger subspecies inhabiting mainly the Sikhote Alin mountain region with a small population in southwest Primorye Province in the Russian Far East. The Siberian tiger once ranged throughout all of Korea, north-eastern China, Russian Far East, and Eastern Mongolia.

We would like you to use the reference/inspiration photo to create a piece "In Your Style".

This Challenge is open to all artists, whatever your medium.

Please post your finished artwork in this discussion thread. We're looking forward to seeing the diversity in art created by one reference/inspiration photo!

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my tiger as a colouring page

Awesome Jo........love it......xx

Nice Jo!

Jo Flockton said:

He's so sweet!

Mairi McLeod said:

Thanks - he's postcard size which I am practising for in order to support a charity event. Not used to small art!

Nice Mairi..........Thanks for joining in.

Mairi McLeod said:

Fantastic Jo!

Pat said:

Nice Jo!

Jo Flockton said:

Thanks Nelson ;-)

This is my tiger. I've been learning watercolor recently, so I wanted to try something whimsical. Thanks for the inspiration!

This is gorgeous! I love it!

Jo Flockton said:

Nice Amy, like your colors.

Amy Collier said:

This is my tiger. I've been learning watercolor recently, so I wanted to try something whimsical. Thanks for the inspiration!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service