Welcome to our Members Showcase! We are delighted to present John Andreou from the UK

John's art works are done using a variety of mediums

To see more of John's work; please visit his Gallery;-   

http://theartcolony.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenN...

Bio

There is no Bio at this time!

John's Showcase

When you view the Gallery, be sure to click on the images to view them larger! 

Thank you for looking ......and please do take a look at John's Page

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats on being featured John, your artwork has always been of the highest standard whatever the medium you use.

You are one very talented artist.

Best wishes,  Ted

Ah, just spotted this John.  Very well chosen artist, I know - look forward to reading it! Xx

Hi John, 

Congrats my friend on being featured! I love your artwork and especially your animal portraits. Very nice realistic work. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent! 

God bless you, Mary

Well deserving of this honour John....CONGRATS my friend....exceptional skills and talent....enjoy the spotlight!!!

hey, pal. good to see you featured on here. You have certainly come on in leaps and bounds over the last few years, as I freely predicted back then. I must say that I still prefer your pastel work. Although all the mediums you use are very good, I think your pastel work is very, very good. Hey, remember the eyes when you first started? I think you came very close to giving in but practice, good or bad, is the best improver. Experience should always improve us and your learning curve is still continuing upward. Congratulations, pal. You've earned it, 100%.    Ed

Congratulations on your well deserved honor! I went back and reviewed your exceptional showcase and can only say that you are one awesome artist!!! I love all you do, but your portraits and dogs are my favorites. Look forward to seeing more.

Enjoy this special time!!

Well I think that this is well deserved. You are a great artist in my eye CONGRATULATIONS for the showcase.....Bet you are chuffed.....x

Congrats on your showcase. your work is very impressive. you know I love it

No biography,  but what a treat to see a your work displayed together John.  Such talent, John, you should be proud of this.

God bless you all and I so appreciate your wonderful comments and accolades.  I wont be posting until May probably but will try to look in.  I am visiting sunnier climes at present.  Thanks so very much for all your support.  Ill do a bio when I am back if its wanted xxx 

John

Congratulations of your showcase. I am humbled in the presence of greatness. You have such an amazing talent, that it either makes us want to give it all up because we could never reach your level of talent or you inspire us to keep going and going and going trying to improve with each pencil stroke or paintbrush (whatever our collective mediums are). I for one would one day like to have even a smidgeon of your skill... Thank you for being an inspiration to me at least. You truly deserve this honour. Enjoy your sun and we look forward to seeing more of your wonderfulw ork when you get back.

Wonderful artwork . I always enjoy viewing your art John. Well deserved.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service