Welcome to our Members Showcase! We are delighted to present Patrick Schroder from Germany

Patrick creates delightful landscapes and art using Acrylic Paints

To see more of Patrick's work; please visit his Gallery;- 

http://theartcolony.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenN...

Bio

I do drawings and doodles since I can remember, but ultimately started to paint on canvas in the year 2000, five years before I finished grammar school.

On my way from 2000 until today I found myself favored painting landscapes and abstracts, glad in combination as well.

From time to time I try out oil paint and watercolor, but without expedient results yet.

Sculpting is another thing I'd love to practice quite more often. Be it stone, clay or preferably wood sculpting by chainsaw.

Until today I were luckily able to host two exhibitions. The first one in 2014, the second one last year in 2016. That was precious experience for me. Hopefully there will be a third one upcoming in the future.

The Art Colony is a special place to me. Inspiring, incentive and encouraging - I'm so glad that I have found this unique portal, enabling to exchange opinions and regard awesome artwork from all around the globe.

Next to painting, I am a student of arboriculture and earn my bugs as landscape gardener - which is mostly hard work and sheeting cement instead of watering flowers ;)

In general I create my paintings just out of mind, not using patterns or models, working on several paintings at the same time. I'd love to improve my painting skills by time, so far thwarted by a sticky style I can hardly cast off.

After all the process of painting itself means fun to me, having a good time in a relaxing and meditative way. I think, art is for the sake of itself.

Finally I want to say a big „thank you!“ for all feedback that I were allowed to receive.

Patrick's Showcase

When you view the Gallery, be sure to click on the images to view them larger! 

Thank you for looking ......and please do take a look at Patrick's Page

Views: 219

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Jim :) - you are so kind. Made my day :D

Love your dreamy tree-scapes and your humour Patrick well done.

Thank you Mairi for taking time and leaving such a kind comment here :) - I'm glad I were able to make you smile with some of my works :) 

Fantastic Work Patrick well-deserved enjoy seeing your ART...

Thank you Robert - way much appreciated! So glad if you enjoy some of my works!

Thank you Ted for dropping in - no matter if it's a little bit late :D

Well deserved Patrick your art is awesome. 

Congratulations on your work being showcased, it is well deserved. You have put a lot of work and effort into your art, which is never boring..good for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service