Welcome to our Members Showcase! We are delighted to present Sarah Anne Christian from Tulsa, USA

Sarah Anne creates eye catching art using Pen and Ink and Marker Pens

To see more of Sarah Anne's work; please her Gallery http://theartcolony.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenN...

Bio

Sorry there is no Bio at this time

Sarah Anne's Showcase

When you view her Gallery, be sure to click on the images to view them larger!

Thank you for looking ......and please do take a look at Sarah Anne's Page

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats Sarah, love your work!

charming, colourful drawings/art from you Sarah; congratulations

Congrats Sarah! Love your charming creations!

Your art has always been a favorite and I am very happy to see you receive the honor of POTW!

You must add your bio so everyone knows they can urchase your darling book on Amazon!! Congratulations on your darling paintings!

CONGRATS Sarah for being artist of the week....its an honor long time coming and well deserved....your artworks are truly unique and adorable....bask in the limelight my friend....Aloha

Congratulations Sarah; for been POTW! I love your work, and those little girls you do; are so adorable and sweet. Keep it up the good work. Enjoyed your spot light!!

I truly do love your work Sarah, it always makes me smile! Congratulations! But I have not seen you here for quite sometime? Hope you are safe.

Sarah Congratulations!  I love your art...you are so creative...your characters are beautiful, fun and unique!

Congratulations Sarah! Your work is so fun and brilliantly done!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service