Welcome to our Members Showcase! We are delighted to present Beth Scrozzo from Two Rivers, WI, USA.

Beth is an active member here on TAC and although she suffers with her illness everyday, she always finds time for her art and has a smile for everyone. 

Beth creates a mixture of artwork using different mediums from pencil to acrylics and more recently mixed media. To see more of Beth's artworks; visit her gallery    http://theartcolony.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenN...                                                                                                                     

Beth's Showcase

When you view her Gallery, be sure to click on the images to view them larger!

Thank you for looking ......and please do take a look at Beth's page

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lin, Thank you very much for liking my art & going through my gallery. It means a lot to me!  XO

Nella,   Thank you for taking the time to go through my gallery. I'm looking forward to getting back to it! 

Hi Pat!   I'm trying ... it's taking way too long though. Ill get there~ sooner or later.  Thank you for liking my work...I've always appreciated your nice comments.  XO
Pat said:

Congratulations Beth!  You have to get well so we can enjoy more of your art girl!

My wonderful sister,  Thank you for always encouraging me to "paint when I can."  As you know, you're the one who got me into art - thank you for always being there for me. It means a lot! I love you sis!  XO

Kat said:

Dear Sis, I'm so proud of you!!  You deserve this honor. You are not only a gifted artist, but a wonderful person as well! Paint when you feel better! I always look forward to your work! Enjoy being in the spotlight... Love hugs and kisses, Kat  Xoxo

Awww, you're such a sweetheart Rita!  Thank you for all your wonderful comments. I really appreciate every single one of them. I'm glad to have met you on here too : )   XO

Rita Lulay Malsch said:

Congratulations Beth! I love your portfolio and your art comes from your heart, it is uplifting and so well done. You did a great job with your self-portrait too. Enjoy being the SHOWCASE. It will help you heal and it is good for your spirit. I'm glad to have met you through TAC. 

Thank you Zina ...it's been a very slow recovery but I have too much to live for to just give up!  Thank you also for all your nice comments on my work... it means so much coming from such a FABULOUS artist, as you are- that you would take the time to go through my gallery & give me such positive feedback.  XO

Vincenzina Baumann said:

Congrats Beth, your art is sweet, fun, and filled with love just like you.  Happy to hear you are improving and looking forward to creating more fabulous art!  I think about you and pray for your full recovery...Love Zina

A wonderful artist AND a fantastic sense of humor... best combination EVER!!  Thank you for taking the time to go through my gallery & for all your nice comments. It really meant a lot  to me.  XO

Allan Jones said:

Congratulations Beth on being POTW and being a great participant on TAC.  I looked back through your portfolio just now and love your floral works particularly; but I won't say which I like best, Mum's the Word ;-)

HAHA!!  I LOVE your sense of humor!!  Thank you for taking the time to go through my gallery

Allan Jones said:

Congratulations Beth on being POTW and being a great participant on TAC.  I looked back through your portfolio just now and love your floral works particularly; but I won't say which I like best, Mum's the Word ;-)

Just finished viewing your art Beth it truly is wonderful. Congratulations.

Thank you so much for taking the time to view my gallery Kathy : )

Kathy Orrell said:

Just finished viewing your art Beth it truly is wonderful. Congratulations.

Congratulations! I'd forgotten about some of your earlier pieces, the Floating Fruit Bowl is one of my favorites! I love how you put your heart and soul into your work! Looking forward to seeing many more pieces! xoxo

OMG!!!...its Beth Scrozzo!!!!..yay...congrats on being featured artist of the week...love your featured artworks...hope youre feeling better these days...see ya back iin the gallery....Aloha!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service