Welcome to our Members Showcase! We are delighted to present Beth Scrozzo from Two Rivers, WI, USA.

Beth is an active member here on TAC and although she suffers with her illness everyday, she always finds time for her art and has a smile for everyone. 

Beth creates a mixture of artwork using different mediums from pencil to acrylics and more recently mixed media. To see more of Beth's artworks; visit her gallery    http://theartcolony.ning.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenN...                                                                                                                     

Beth's Showcase

When you view her Gallery, be sure to click on the images to view them larger!

Thank you for looking ......and please do take a look at Beth's page

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoohoo...Beth! Congrats with this so-deserved title! I always admire you, not only you being the gifted artist you are, but even the more how you keep standing strong, facing your health issues with so much strength, determination and humor! Just Keep Going, girl, you Rock! Muah!!

Hi Beth! I really like your showcase, your art is fantastic! It's so fun and creative, it really says a lot about you, and I really enjoyed it :)

Well it's about time Mary : )  ...how does it go?.. out of sight ~ out of mind! WAAAA!!   I'm looking forward to creating more artwork too...if I can just stay healthy longer than 1 day!  GRRR!!                             No worries ... I can ... hopefully soon  : )     Oh, almost forgot!  Thank you for your nice comment Mary!  XO

Mary Page said:

Congratulations! I'd forgotten about some of your earlier pieces, the Floating Fruit Bowl is one of my favorites! I love how you put your heart and soul into your work! Looking forward to seeing many more pieces! xoxo

Thank you Nelson!  It was a big surprise to me to be featured ... I was asked quite awhile ago but than I got sick... & as you know I haven't recovered yet.  I had no idea until Jim told me!                              Good thing someone's paying attention : )   Thank you for all your nice comments on my work Nelson!  I appreciate it!  XO 

Nelson Failing said:

OMG!!!...its Beth Scrozzo!!!!..yay...congrats on being featured artist of the week...love your featured artworks...hope youre feeling better these days...see ya back iin the gallery....Aloha!

Awww shucks Dez!  I'm blushing!    What a nice thing to say about me. Thank you sooo much!  I REALLY appreciate it...especially coming from the gifted artist that you are!  XO

Thank you for looking through & liking my showcase of art Angela. I've really enjoyed it...now I need to get back to it!   Stay tuned... more to come : )  

Angela said:

Hi Beth! I really like your showcase, your art is fantastic! It's so fun and creative, it really says a lot about you, and I really enjoyed it :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service