Welcome to the monthly theme for December. Artwork and comments welcome from everyone!!!!

This month's theme is - Christmas

The theme is open to all artists whatever your medium.

Please post your finished artwork in this discussion thread.

Feel free to post new or old artwork as long as it pertains to this theme.

Please remember to use the picture icon above text box to add images and not the attachment below. Click here for instructions on how to add an image to your forum post. This is important if you want people to be able to see your artwork!

To add your artwork, please use the "Reply to Discussion" box at the bottom of the page, NOT the "+ Add" button at the top of the page. (Otherwise your artwork will not show up in this thread.)

If you want to comment on someone's submission please do so here.

I can't wait to see how you interpret this - painting, drawing, collage etc... so many opportunities for all. 

Jane......xx

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gingerbread people acting out the manger scene.

Paul this is too cute! I love the balloons made out of gloves!

Paul Dodd said:

As the trips to hospital is buzzing about in my head and the theme is christmas  I though I'd combine the two and have a party...

Just seen our robin in the garden today.

Merry Christmas everyone

Nice work!
Daryll Geddes said:

Mixed media 70 x 170 card (texture paste, stamps, stencils, embossing powder, gesso, acrylic, metalic rub on paste, metalic acrylics, cardstock, corrugated board, etc)

May the spirit of Christmas Bring you PEACE

The gladness Of Christmas give you HOPE.

& the warmth of Christmas Grant you LOVE

Merry Christmas to one and all

Blessings  "D"

Watercolor, colored pencil & ink

Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday season!

These are 4 of my Christmas cards we sent to friends/families this year.  I made 79 cards which are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Every card had a different tiny watercolor which was  2" to 4" in size. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service