Competition       

Art Feeds The Soul

Judges    Jane       Pat     Nelson

Rules

1. Competition is open to all members

2. All artworks submitted Must contain the Theme words  - Art Feeds The Soul

3. Competition will run from 12th July 2016 to 12th August 2016 

4. Please post your submissions in this Discussion Thread ONLY. Will not count if posted elsewhere

Please remember to use the picture icon above text box to add images and not the attachment below. Click here for instructions on how to add an image to your forum post. This is important if you want people to be able to see your artwork!

To add your artwork, please use the "Reply to Discussion" box at the bottom of the page, NOT the "+ Add" button at the top of the page. (Otherwise your artwork will not show up in this thread.)

5. All artworks submitted Must be your Own Work (nudity and photography are NOT allowed)

6. You can use any Medium you wish

7. You can submit as many entries as you wish (please number your entries - this will make judging them easier)

8. There will be only 1 winner for each of the Prizes - 1st -2nd and 3rd place

9. All winners will be notified once judging as taken place

10. Judges decision is Final

Prizes

1st Prize           

Art Supplies ;-

Mixed Media Pad

Brush Set & Sketching Pencil Set

Coloured Pencils

Oil Pastels & Soft Pastels

2nd Prize

Art Supplies ;-

Sketch Pad

Coloured Pencils

Brush Set   

3rd Prize

Art Supplies ;-

Sketch Pad

Charcoal Set     

The Judges look forward to seeing all the submissions to this competition and good luck to everyone who enters       

Views: 3563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm very surprised and extremely grateful  to be selected for the first prize. There were some great pieces of work posted by some wonderful artists and I would like thank Jane and  the judges and everyone for their kind comments and likes

Thank you

Paul xxx

Thank you very much I was very surprised to be selected

Pat said:

Everyone did an awesome job, thank you all. It wasn't easy judging...lol........It was fun.

Congratulations, Paul - it was well deserved. I told a few of my colleagues that I think you will win this - I should have made a few bets ;) would have made a lot of money! LOL!

Lizette

Well done Paul looking forward to ll your work with your new materials'!!!!
Well done all !
Thank you all very much, you can imagine my surprise at winning when i didn't even sketch before april 2015. I've just started to give water colour painting so i have something i can do when out and about and on holidays now it looks like i will be working on new skills with pastles as well.

You go man!!!!!...lol....yeah you mentioned you were quite new at art and look, you took top place in the competition....great imagination....cant wait to see what you do with pastels....go go go!!!

Congratulation to the winners; Paul; Steven; and Tanya; well deserved.  Job well done judges!!

Thank you Catherine. Winning has made me want to try harder at getting things right. The ideas come through alright it seems, I'll just have to slow thing down a bit in the execution. With pastels on the way it's added to the long list of things I need to teach myself.

Just noticed the announcement of the Art Comp winners. Well done and congratulations to Paul, Steven and Tanya.   Well deserved.

Congratulations to the winners of the competition! well done !!

Frank Savage,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service