MONTHLY MANDALA POSTCARD 2018 - JANUARY Blue and Purple (Sign up for one month or all 12)

***Create one Mandala Postcard rectangular or square 6" x 4" / 15cm x 10cm or 4" x 4"  / 10cm x 10cm (approximately)
 for one partner ***
YOU CAN MAKE YOUR POSTCARD SIZE SMALLER OR LARGER IF YOU WISH, JUST REMEMBER POSTAGE COSTS ARE UP TO YOU. 

JANUARY 2018 - BLUE and PURPLE  Come for one month or two or every month it is up to you

*** NB - THE CHOICE OF  MATERIAL YOU USE TO CREATE YOUR MANDALA POSTCARD IS YOURS.

The choice is yours as to whether you use an envelope or not.

WHEN YOU SIGN UP PLEASE USE YOUR MEMBER NAME FOR THE ART COLONY AND ALSO ADD THE NAME YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR SWAP ADDRESSED TO WITH YOUR ADDRESS, THANK-YOU.

Deadline to sign up: 20TH MONTHLY 2018

Date swap partners will be posted: 22ND MONTHLY 2018

Deadline for posting: 30TH MONTHLY 2018 

(If for any reason you are unable to send your POSTCARD by this date, please contact your partners directly and let them know, we all understand that the reality of life can interfere with our creative time.)

Please sign up for this swap by adding your name and address in the Reply box below, and I'll add your name to the sign-up list. If you don't want to post your mailing address publicly, you can write "private" but remember that you're responsible for getting your address to your swap partners.

When you receive art from the swap, post a photo of the art here in this discussion so that others can see the wonderful art you received.

Make sure you read through the guidelines on "How to Participate in a Swap" which will answer most questions you might have about what to do and what to expect. Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun!

***NB - If the address is marked PRIVATE,  add them as a friend on The Art Colony and message the person to request their address.

Marion K

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marion,  So happy to hear from you. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and best wishes for a Happy New Year. I created a new mandala recently and am looking forward to your monthly postcard swap. Count me in !

Sharon Oppenheimer

edit Caixa Bank local 4

rub. Guadalmina Alta

San Pedro de Alcantara

Malaga,Spain 29678

Hi Sharon, cannot wait to swap with you again, it has been way too long.  thanks for joining.  I hope some of the other old regulars will join us too. Marion

Hi Marion, I would love to join the swap.  But I would like to keep my address Private.  Thank You. Sandi Vince

Welcome Sandi

Sounds like fun! Not sure I'll have time this month but should next, I think, hopefully, ...... =) So glad you are back!

I'm in Marion.

Marion Riddell

5 Osborne Avenue

Belgrave Heights

Victoria 3160

Australlia

OMG! Such a brilliant idea, Marion! Even though I'm busy, I just have to join this month because of the colours and because it will be a wonderfull way to relax, creating a mandala after a loooong time, sooo please sign me in!

My adress is

Desiree Veltsema

Haringvliet 291

8032 HJ Zwolle

the Netherlands

Thank you for hosting, Marion!

Welcome Marion and Desiree

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2018   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service