Yay! School is finally out for summer here!!!! Time to sit back and relax. How do you relax? Swim, sew, fish, draw, garden...or how would you LIKE to relax? Hike, camp out, golf, go yachting, float down a lazy river.... Let's have some fun and create 2 atcs each for 2 partners (4 total) showing how you relax(or would like to). Materials and style will be your choice, cards should be regulation size.

Sign up deadline is June 9, partners will be posted by June 11 and atcs should be mailed no later than June 30.

Have a question on how to participate? Click the link below =)

http://theartcolony.ning.com/group/atcs/page/how-to-participate-in-...

Swappers:

1. Elaine-Sharon, Stacy

2. Karen-Stacy, Elaine

3. Sharon-Elaine, Karen

4. Stacy-Karen, Sharon

Views: 160

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for posting, Elaine and don't worry about sending the cards on time. After all, summer is the time to relax !! xx

Thank you for posting,Karen xx

karen knapp said:

Here are the two ATC's I received from Sharon O.  They are so Awesome!  Going on the meditation theme, which is one of her favorite things to do.  And, arriving in perfect time for me to LEARN to do.  I love them... thanks so much Sharon!

Beautiful cards , Karen !!  Gorgeous colors !! xx

Stacy's love of gardening,spending time with pets, enjoying birds and butterflies flying by are her favourite forms of relaxation. Me Too !! Thank you so much for these lovely cards and letter, Stacy, and thank you for hosting this swap. XX

Hello everyone. I will post my ATC I got from Stacy tomorrow.. I have had them for a short bit, but haven't felt very good from my chemo injections.. and the days I do are catch up days on everything else. I can't post pics for some reason on this site from iPad.. so I'll get on laptop tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Here is my swap from Stacy. Sorry it took so long to post. :) her fav summer things are bird watching and gardening.

Lovely ATCs that everyone has created. Good vibs going your way Karen _ sure hope you are feeling better soon . Hugs 

These gorgeous little gems are from Elaine who is enjoying Long beach strolls and enjoying her garden. Thank you so much Elaine! Thanks for the goodies and Happy Birthday ,Canada !! xx

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service