sharon oppenheimer's Discussions (2,019)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"This is lovely.! In my limited experience I always use at least 140 g/m weight paper…"

sharon oppenheimer replied Nov 21, 2015 to Mixed Medium

3 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Aimeslee Winans

"Just beautiful !!! Welcome to The Art Colony. I know you will love it here. I look f…"

sharon oppenheimer replied Jul 25, 2015 to Calla lilies - 200 gsm Fbriano paper, Kohinoor woodless color pencils. Friends I am new to this group... bound to make some mistakes , please bear with me and guide me. I enjoy working with color penc

4 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by sharon oppenheimer

"Great info,Alisa  Thanks"

sharon oppenheimer replied Jan 29, 2014 to Markers

17 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Marion Kaye

"Very Beautiful,Marthie and a very worthy cause ! I love the connective feel of this…"

sharon oppenheimer replied Jan 8, 2014 to Mental Health Awareness month, October 2013 was my inspiration

10 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Mariamarta Lee

"Hi Isabelle, I have both Faber and Prisma and I greatly prefer Prisma.Faber are hard…"

sharon oppenheimer replied Jan 2, 2014 to Colored Pencils

28 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by sharon oppenheimer

"This is beautiful,Gail The Edding gel pens would give a similar effect. "

sharon oppenheimer replied Dec 8, 2013 to Pencils, Pens and Gel Pen Questions???

16 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Jo Flockton

"I use Edding 2185 crystal jelly pens.I love them, easy to use good coverage.Someone…"

sharon oppenheimer replied Dec 8, 2013 to Pencils, Pens and Gel Pen Questions???

16 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Jo Flockton

"This is looking great,Gail !! I'm looking forward to following one of you tutorials.…"

sharon oppenheimer replied Dec 6, 2013 to Drawing a Victorian House Tutorial by Gail Dennis

12 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Hi Grace, Very interesting . Now I know how to describe how I feel while I am creati…"

sharon oppenheimer replied Dec 4, 2013 to To Test or Not to Test That is The Question. What is Your Answer???

43 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Gail Dennis

"This is turning out wonderfully !! Can't wait to see the completed card."

sharon oppenheimer replied Nov 25, 2013 to Watercolor pencils

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Judy Schaffer Firneno

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service