This is graphite pencils (F B 2B 4B n 7B) drawing of my new cats. They were all strays, I picked them up one by one from the streets, wet market place n food stalls area. Took them in since last aug2012 n they are about the same age, around 1-2 years now. Very lazy, playful n getting fat! I called the one on the left, Mr Chompee- the only male in this group, sisters Lucy n Laika, siamese Manja n the one in the middle is Pretty Girl she suffered so much when I found her, her butt was bleeding profusely, our vet said cud be bitten by dogs. They are happy cats now n agreed to stay peaceful as a family : )

Views: 158

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful picture.  Captures their essences and how happy they are now that they have a home and someone to take care of them!

Lovely picture

Hi Honeyjar - i have 3 cats. their names are Boots, Patches, and midnight. they are all very pampered and spoiled.  My cats are my babies and I consider them part of my family. i am really very much attached to them and as an animal lover i would not have it any other way. my respect and love for all animals is great. As part of the group which I just joined today i am going to sketch just Boots for now. i have never done pet sketches before but i have sketched other animals. i am going to try. your picture of your kitties is just beautiful. thank you for sharing it.

Ruth E. Sager

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service