All Discussions Tagged 'art' (9)

← Back to The Business Side of Selling Art
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fantasy Artist

I am a fantasy artist, medium is colored pencil with some ink. Years ago I printed out my art as greeting cards and sold them in stores and…

Started by Julia Ruane-Smith

0 Nov 5, 2015

Personal website

I've been using weebly for a couple years now but there are certain aspects of it I don't like and it's time for a change. I was wondering…

Started by Aubrey Campbell

5 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Zoe Zuniga

Displaying Art at a Craft Fair

Yikes!  I've been offered a last minute slot at a craft fair this weekend.  The organisers have said they'll provide me with a table but I…

Started by Louise Mead

23 May 17, 2013
Reply by Dallas Nyberg

What to Charge?

I may have an opportunity to illustrate a children's book.  I am so psyched about it!  However, I'm not sure what to charge.  I don't yet h…

Started by Marcia Campbell

13 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Marcia Campbell

Best Spots to Sell Online

I've heard mention of many different sites to sell your artwork - deviantArt, Zazzle, Cafepress, Fine Art America, Etsy.... It can all be a…

17 May 17, 2012
Reply by Sue Brassel

How I arrived at a selling price for___, or How I display my art for sale."

hi....i am new here n don't know much about the site.But i want to know about selling my artwork through this site.plz help me n guide me.I…

Started by priyanka rastogi

1 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

Packaging for Art Sales

I was looking at the different options available for watercolor renderings. I saw ones that look like a picture without a frame, like a can…

Started by Dawn Herring

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Dawn Herring

How to Market Your Art

Let's share ideas for marketing our art in this thread! Owen and Suzanne have already started discussing the topic, so I've pasted their c…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

5 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Laura Hill

How to Prepare for a Gallery? - Moved

My dream, my goal, is to show my artwork in a gallery, sell independently (or not indepedently, business is such a huge weak point for me)…

3 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service