Hi - I'm new to the site and haven't figured out how to search...so forgive me if you've covered this before. I'm in a weekly art group and we all try to convince our resident pen-ink artist to sell coloring books. He's open to it but doesn't want to deal with the logistics of $$. Does anyone know of an easy to use site that charges for downloaded files and pays the artist? He doesn't want to pay a monthly fee if he may not make many sales. Judy

Views: 162

Replies to This Discussion

I use Etsy. I have sold quite a number of single coloring pages. It is very easy to use. It costs 20 cents per drawing, and I have each listed as 999 downloads so I only pay 20 cents/drawing every 3 months. My Etsy store is www.etsy.com/store/canadianartbeats have your friend check it out. I'll help if I can. It links back to Fb. pinterest and twitter-super easy.

Carol

Thanks. I tried your link but etsy said the page was not found...

It would help if I wrote the addy correctly!! www.etsy.com/shop/canadianartbeats

Looks great. I'll show him next week

Thanks, and if I can help I surely will!

Nice pages Carol!  It never occurred to me that you could sell one coloring page at a time.  =]

Thanks! Etsy makes it super easy to upload both the watermarked drawing and the one without. As soon as payment is completed they can download the unmarked print. I also sell singles on my FB page CanadianArtBeats. The purchaser pm's me the prints wanted, pays by emt or paypal and I email the required unwatermarked drawings!!

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Jane Miles 

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Members

© 2017   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service