Hanging Out in the Studio (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frida Kahlo's letters fetch more than $1,000 per page at auction

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/frida-kahlos-letters-fetch-more-than-dollar1000-per-page-at-auction/ar-AAbv7CH

Started by Pat

0 Apr 23, 2015

Flowers for our Georgette

A Get-Well wish for you, Georgie! Added by Pat

Started by Pat

45 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Pat

My best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Started by Marthie Scholer

0 Mar 8, 2015

New to this site!

Greetings All! I am new to this site and am so happy to have stumbled upon it!  I have been looking to refire my creative mojo and this lo…

Started by Kathleen Roussel

0 Dec 17, 2014

This is poem I did,titled: MAKING POETRY OUT OF ANYTHING

Please, I need your sincere comments,thanks and god bless. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------…

Started by Joey Femi Oloidi

10 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Alice Y. Seguin Sawicki

I am glad to have found this place

Hello, I am Ilah and I am new here. I like to draw and doodle and color.  I like zentangles and mandalas and cute simple drawing.  I am als…

Started by Ilah Barnes

2 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Sam Chow

Very short notice for anyone in the Illawarra area (NSW, Australia) looking to do a doodle art class

Hey there. I'm finally going to be running my first doodle art class on Saturday the 22nd of November. I haven't had much time for marketin…

Started by Calsanne Steward

0 Nov 20, 2014

Cloth dolls and babbling

I've become insanely interested in all things cloth dolls recently. And I'm trying very hard to make my own. I found out you can draw their…

1 Nov 15, 2014
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

Hello from Bath

Hello all I'm Kate, from Bath, Somerset. I've just been accepted to the colony (thank you Pat!). I mainly draw animals in pastel pencil and…

Started by Kate Wilkey

4 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Cathey E. DeRosa

Back to work after 4 years

Hello there, I've been pretty quiet for a while and its because I've recently been accepted for not one but 2 jobs, after 4 years of being…

2 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Calsanne Steward

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service