michelle ann turner's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"hi jim I could never do my art at night for It would distrup my sleep afterwards . m…"

michelle ann turner replied Jan 20, 2012 to when do you find the best time to do your artwork ?

16 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Sarah Davis

"yes I agree to the light is better in the afternoon sharon .   "

michelle ann turner replied Jan 20, 2012 to when do you find the best time to do your artwork ?

16 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Sarah Davis

"thank you thaneeya I do relise now that should have added abit of shading underneath…"

michelle ann turner replied Jun 27, 2011 to still life coloured pencil drawing of my little boy saxaphone

9 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by michelle ann turner

"im confused too whats happen to my drawing i posted it up here , ,????? in the show…"

michelle ann turner replied Jun 26, 2011 to still life coloured pencil drawing of my little boy saxaphone

9 Jun 27, 2011

"thank you pauline yes my little boy loved i drew his toy saxaphone .. michelle :)"

michelle ann turner replied Jun 25, 2011 to still life coloured pencil drawing of my little boy saxaphone

9 Jun 27, 2011

"hi pauline i most drawn in graphite pencil but am new to colour in my work would lov…"

michelle ann turner replied Jun 23, 2011 to constructive feedback on my coloured pencil work just very new to this medium

9 May 27, 2013
Reply by Sharon Nelson

"hi thaneeya thank you for your  advise to my drawing of the little fun house , I use…"

michelle ann turner replied Jun 23, 2011 to constructive feedback on my coloured pencil work just very new to this medium

9 May 27, 2013
Reply by Sharon Nelson

"hi pauline im new to coloured pencil too , Im also useing prima colour pencils have …"

michelle ann turner replied Jun 21, 2011 to constructive feedback on my coloured pencil work just very new to this medium

9 May 27, 2013
Reply by Sharon Nelson

"I felt when my drawing tecnicque got better i got called an artist  , by some people…"

michelle ann turner replied Jun 14, 2011 to How did you feel the first time someone called you an artist?

32 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service