Ali Amin Elsehemy's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Zina!!, your artworks are beautiful and wonderful. your smile in you…"

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Feb 27, 2016 to Member's Showcase ; Zina Baumann

34 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Vincenzina Baumann

"Congratulations  Paula!, Your art works are sooo beautiful and realistic."

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Jan 9, 2016 to Member's Showcase ; Paula Bettam

13 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Lynn Mckell

"Thaneeya and Jane both of you are very talented beautiful artists of a special kind.…"

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Oct 4, 2015 to Members Showcase; Thaneeya McArdle

18 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Judie Martinez

"Congratulations Dear friend Nelson. I always enjoy your fantastic colorful , joyable…"

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Mar 28, 2015 to (March 21, 2015) Profile of the Week: Nelson Failing

99 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Nelson Failing

"Congratulations dear Rita!!!. I learned many valuable things, and enjoyed with your…"

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Mar 17, 2015 to (March 14, 2015) Profile of the Week: Rita Malsch

56 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Rita Lulay Malsch

"Congratulations Jayne . You are amazing person , deep thinker and wonderful artist.…"

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Dec 20, 2014 to (December 20, 2014) Profile of the Week: Jayne Somogy

40 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Jan Cutter

"Cheekyjane !, how wonderful  person, mother, daughter, and artist you are. Your natu…"

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Nov 30, 2014 to (November 29, 2014) Profile of the Week: Cheekyjane

60 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Vincenzina Baumann

"Thank you Catherine!. I am honored and delighted of this congratulations. I am enjoy…"

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Oct 21, 2014 to (October 11, 2014) Profile of the Week: Ali Amin Elsehemy

34 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Ali Amin Elsehemy

"Thank you Sharon!  for your nice words about my art.I am really delighted and please…"

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Oct 15, 2014 to (October 11, 2014) Profile of the Week: Ali Amin Elsehemy

34 Oct 21, 2014

"Thank you Wraymona!It is a great honor to me that you like my pieces. You are a ver…"

Ali Amin Elsehemy replied Oct 14, 2014 to (October 11, 2014) Profile of the Week: Ali Amin Elsehemy

34 Oct 21, 2014

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service