William F. Martin's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Tried that once.  I spent a long time blow-drying and blotting to get the water drop…"

William F. Martin replied yesterday to Saving Oil Paint MIxes

1 yesterday
Reply by William F. Martin

"You do incredible work, I must say!    You may have mentioned before, but is it oil,…"

William F. Martin replied Mar 4, 2018 to An update of my painting of a Chimpanzee

6 Mar 4, 2018

"Yeah, I'm one of those who mix several ingredients together to form the wonderful me…"

William F. Martin replied Feb 28, 2018 to The lowdown on mediums

8 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Lydie Baillie

"Yeah, I'm one of those who mix several ingredients together to form the wonderful me…"

William F. Martin replied Feb 28, 2018 to The lowdown on mediums

8 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Lydie Baillie

"Hey, Delmus......You are one of my oil painting HEROS.  So glad to see you posting h…"

William F. Martin replied Feb 13, 2018 to Technical things with the layered method you may be having problems with.

4 Feb 13, 2018

"In my opinion, after having used several brands of oil paint during my career in oil…"

William F. Martin replied Feb 12, 2018 to Best oil paints and medium for a beginner?

8 Feb 12, 2018

"The Art Treehouse offers a wonderful gel painting medium make of Walnut Oil and Sili…"

William F. Martin replied Feb 11, 2018 to Want information on clear gel

2 Feb 11, 2018

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service