Starr White's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Such a great topic! I also love to create in many different types of media. I am ver…"

Starr White replied Mar 13, 2015 to More than one type of art?

30 May 14, 2015
Reply by michele josiane martin

"Excellent tutorial! I have had a problem in the past with the paper not accepting mo…"

Starr White replied Jun 19, 2013 to Free Tutorials - Birthday Presents from TAC to You! NEW TUTORIAL ADDED 6/16/2013!

18 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by cyndee marro

"I'm exactly the same way, Sherrill.  Sometimes I feel like I'm destined to never acc…"

Starr White replied Aug 2, 2012 to ISFP(Introverted,Sensing,Feeling,Perceiving) Personality

8 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Melanie L. Wood

"Hi Regina!  I'm an INTP through and through.  I wonder if that is why I struggle so…"

Starr White replied Jul 27, 2012 to ISFP(Introverted,Sensing,Feeling,Perceiving) Personality

8 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Melanie L. Wood

"Thanks, Ruth!  I love your beautiful Buttery Sunshine as well - and I think the name…"

Starr White replied Jun 25, 2012 to Create an artwork using only one color

39 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Meg Mackenzie

"Here is my contribution to the monochromatic challenge.  I usually have tremendous d…"

Starr White replied Jun 21, 2012 to Create an artwork using only one color

39 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Meg Mackenzie

"Susanne, I am so tickled to see you highlighted as Portfolio of the Week!  You are s…"

Starr White replied Feb 20, 2012 to Profile of the Week: Susanne Skene (posted February 16, 2012)

25 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Susanne Skene

"Thank you all so much for your kind words and encouragement!  You're making me feel…"

Starr White replied Jan 23, 2012 to Portfolio of the Week: Starr White (posted January 19, 2012)

11 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Donna Duquette

"Thank you so much, Meg!  I deeply appreciate the encouragement I have received from…"

Starr White replied Jan 19, 2012 to Portfolio of the Week: Starr White (posted January 19, 2012)

11 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Donna Duquette

"I like to switch to a different medium.  When I get stuck painting (which has happen…"

Starr White replied Dec 7, 2011 to What Do You Do When You Get Artist Block?

21 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Skylar Tucker

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service