Sharon Daugherty's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Cheekyjane, please forgive my late post; I have been out of pocket for a while. Cong…"

Sharon Daugherty replied Dec 29, 2014 to (November 29, 2014) Profile of the Week: Cheekyjane

60 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Vincenzina Baumann

"Jayne, the emotion and passion in your work is overwhelming. I can see the connectio…"

Sharon Daugherty replied Dec 29, 2014 to (December 20, 2014) Profile of the Week: Jayne Somogy

40 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Jan Cutter

"I love your beautiful work - it really transports me to another place. I respect the…"

Sharon Daugherty replied Nov 3, 2014 to (November 1, 2014) Profile of the Week: Pris Hardy

24 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Pris Hardy

"Congratulations on your profile. Your work is just incredible! As I am sure you have…"

Sharon Daugherty replied Sep 22, 2014 to (September 20, 2014) Profile of the Week: Terry Mellway

31 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by cheekyjane

"I too have attempted his style, and I think my biggest problem is always mixing the…"

Sharon Daugherty replied Sep 13, 2014 to imitation of oil paintings in acrylics

3 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Dusty Gonterman-Clare

"Yes,thank you Billy. This is awesome!"

Sharon Daugherty replied Sep 12, 2014 to Mixing your own colors

9 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Pat

"Jim, I am simply amazed and inspired by your story. The fact that you picked up a pe…"

Sharon Daugherty replied Sep 7, 2014 to (September 6, 2014) Profile of the Week: Jim

43 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Nelson Failing

"Congratulations Jenny!!! What an amazing interview. Your work is already intriguing…"

Sharon Daugherty replied Aug 11, 2014 to (August 9, 2014) Profile of the Week: Jenny Kelly

32 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Jenifer Nadira Knight

"Thank you so Rakhi (your name is beautiful, btw)...I REALLY appreciate hearing that…"

Sharon Daugherty replied Aug 8, 2014 to (August 2, 2014) Profile of the Week: Sharon Daugherty

33 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Rakhi Chanda

"Oh my goodness Marthie, what an amazing compliment. Thank you so much - I don't even…"

Sharon Daugherty replied Aug 7, 2014 to (August 2, 2014) Profile of the Week: Sharon Daugherty

33 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Rakhi Chanda

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service