Catherine Marie Chiara Duran's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"If you swipe your brushes back and forth..like in a painting motion, while cleaning,…"

Catherine Marie Chiara Duran replied Mar 21, 2012 to Advice? Tips?

8 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Glen Billett

"There is no creativeness in copying....if someone wants a painted copy of a photo, w…"

Catherine Marie Chiara Duran replied Mar 10, 2012 to To Trace or Not To Trace, That is the Debate

20 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Mana Pastelitos Poblete

"Marge, I tried using a little water and it didnt look or feel like real oil paint. I…"

Catherine Marie Chiara Duran replied Mar 7, 2012 to Water Mixable Oil Paint Information

23 Sep 7, 2015
Reply by Cheryl Brown-Corgan

"Sylvia, Yes oils are easier to blend becuase they stay wet longer.  :) I'm going to…"

Catherine Marie Chiara Duran replied Mar 7, 2012 to Water Mixable Oil Paint Information

23 Sep 7, 2015

"I think these paints would work okie if you do not do a lot of blending or...you can…"

23 Sep 7, 2015

"I'm using these for a portriat. I already started it and I have bought a lot of this…"

Catherine Marie Chiara Duran replied Mar 5, 2012 to Water Mixable Oil Paint Information

23 Sep 7, 2015

"This seems strange to me...you can mix them with acrylics? Pandalana...can you paint…"

Catherine Marie Chiara Duran replied Feb 28, 2012 to Water Mixable Oil Paint Information

23 Sep 7, 2015

"I'm using these paints now for a portriat. I tried mixing with a little water....yuk…"

Catherine Marie Chiara Duran replied Feb 24, 2012 to Water Mixable Oil Paint Information

23 Sep 7, 2015

"Cool, I was just getting on to ask about those paints! I have young childern and aqu…"

Catherine Marie Chiara Duran replied Feb 8, 2012 to Water Mixable Oil Paint Information

23 Sep 7, 2015

"I just think it's beatiful and I think you did a very good job on the water drops."

Catherine Marie Chiara Duran replied Aug 12, 2011 to Monthly theme - August 2011

84 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Sue Pownall

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service