Alisa Manning's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm loving all of these! I currently don't have any internet at home, and for some r…"

Alisa Manning replied Mar 15, 2014 to *New* 'In Your Style' Challenge - Water Lilies

117 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by michele josiane martin

"It's still there...just go to the 'view all' and it's listed...or here's a link :) (…"

Alisa Manning replied Feb 26, 2014 to Can't find the strut your stuff forum. Has it been removed or is it my computer?

1 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Alisa Manning

"No you are not the only one ;)  This is what art is to me...the ever present quest f…"

Alisa Manning replied Feb 25, 2014 to That perfect picture

3 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Margaret Brock

"Here's my little dream house <3  I really enjoyed this challenge, thank you so mu…"

Alisa Manning replied Feb 22, 2014 to ***New*** Style Challenge - Victorian House

154 May 12, 2015
Reply by Quinn J. Resney

"Love it!  Thank you for posting...something I've just begun doing - and I've found t…"

Alisa Manning replied Feb 21, 2014 to choosing and prepping old books for art journaling!!

6 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Bindu Saju

"Stunning Jo!  Now I MUST have Brusho ;) "

Alisa Manning replied Feb 21, 2014 to ***New*** Style Challenge - Victorian House

154 May 12, 2015
Reply by Quinn J. Resney

"LOVE it Pat!  "

Alisa Manning replied Feb 21, 2014 to ***New*** Style Challenge - Victorian House

154 May 12, 2015
Reply by Quinn J. Resney

"I have always been a journaler, and always done art in my journals but recently have…"

Alisa Manning replied Feb 20, 2014 to (Update Feb 23: The giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Artist Journal Workshop

93 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Margaret Hamm (Maggie)

"Oh this has me written all over it!  Can't wait to see the outcomes of this one. "

Alisa Manning replied Feb 17, 2014 to ***New*** Style Challenge - Victorian House

154 May 12, 2015
Reply by Quinn J. Resney

"LOVE it! What a story this weaves. "

Alisa Manning replied Feb 11, 2014 to Monthly Theme - February 2014

266 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Pat

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service