Jenifer Nadira Knight's Discussions (143)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Brenda, I have a formidable ally for when I do portraits - a MIRROR!  Try using a…"

Jenifer Nadira Knight replied Dec 11, 2017 to Help with portraits

8 Mar 13, 2018
Reply by Brenda Morgado

"Hi Mary, thanks for your feedback!  Yes, this portrait is turning out to be the can…"

Jenifer Nadira Knight replied Nov 27, 2017 to I need your helpl! (soft pastel portrait)

12 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Jenifer Nadira Knight

"Lizette, I have to agree, yes, you're correct - it all lies in practice, practice an…"

Jenifer Nadira Knight replied Nov 27, 2017 to I need your helpl! (soft pastel portrait)

12 Nov 27, 2017

"Ah, Lizette, you are a great personality, very pleasant lady!  Here's a tip for you…"

12 Nov 27, 2017

""

Jenifer Nadira Knight replied Nov 26, 2017 to I need your helpl! (soft pastel portrait)

12 Nov 27, 2017

"Hi Lizette, you can add BIG suggestions!!  :)  That is what I'm asking for!  I've as…"

Jenifer Nadira Knight replied Nov 26, 2017 to I need your helpl! (soft pastel portrait)

12 Nov 27, 2017

"Thanks, Glen!!  I suspected already that her mouth was not quite right...and thanks…"

12 Nov 27, 2017

"Thank you, Rich!  I try.  :)"

Jenifer Nadira Knight replied Jul 14, 2015 to (July 11, 2015) Profile of the Week: Rich Berry

24 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Steven Shipley

"Stunning.  Just stunning, your work!  Your dedication to your art shows through!  I…"

Jenifer Nadira Knight replied Jul 14, 2015 to (July 11, 2015) Profile of the Week: Rich Berry

24 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Steven Shipley

"Courtney, there are so many possibly answers to your question.  Here's my version:  …"

Jenifer Nadira Knight replied Jun 14, 2015 to Beginner to Oil Painting

2 Jun 14, 2015

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service