Cubie Lee Maddox's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Aloha my good friend "Nelson", just love your art designs on the female looks - you…"

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Mar 21, 2015 to (March 21, 2015) Profile of the Week: Nelson Failing

99 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Nelson Failing

"I guess my first message did not make it, so I'm sending my congratulations again, f…"

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Feb 27, 2015 to (February 21, 2015) Profile of the Week: Jeremy Lee Koehn

28 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Desiree

"I remember living in the redwoods of Santa Cruz hiking up into the mountains, when h…"

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Feb 19, 2015 to "In Your Style" ~Hummingbird Challenge~ 02/02/15

59 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Pat

"Hi Susanne, sorry I'm late for this discussion - but since I have taught weekend wal…"

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Feb 15, 2015 to En Plein Air Painting - Best Medium & Approach?

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Cubie Lee Maddox

"I love your interview comment "Never judge yourself as others judge you". I learned…"

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Jan 26, 2015 to (January 24, 2015) Profile of the Week: Barbara Cullen

20 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Lyn Pilgrim

"The only reason why I started putting a copyright symbol on mine, was because I foun…"

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Jan 20, 2015 to Signing artwork

3 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Cubie Lee Maddox

"Aloha Jess, Great ideas, thanks qb "

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Nov 2, 2014 to Photographing Horizontal Work

7 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Jess

"Thank you Jo, you have stroked my creative juices. I think you have given me a great…"

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Oct 31, 2014 to Photographing Horizontal Work

7 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Jess

"I'm using a product that seems to work well on my work and I use a variety of object…"

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Oct 31, 2014 to What is the difference between Gloss Varnish vs fluid gloss medium and varnish vs gel medium

7 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by michele josiane martin

"As a self taught artist, I have found that you can use a variety of brushes for diff…"

Cubie Lee Maddox replied Oct 31, 2014 to Acrylic help

2 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jess

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service