Delmus Phelps's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Pat! "

Delmus Phelps replied Mar 18, 2015 to Here's an oil painting tip to entice your curiosity for oils!

24 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by allison erickson-wygal

"Oh!  I failed to mention, with the acrylics, I used a medium "flow" that helped exte…"

Delmus Phelps replied Mar 18, 2015 to Here's an oil painting tip to entice your curiosity for oils!

24 Apr 24, 2015

"It's been awhile since I've added any thing to this discussion.  But I remember ques…"

24 Apr 24, 2015

"Thank you Diana for the kind words.  Yes baby steps!  I have a good friend who ask m…"

Delmus Phelps replied Dec 13, 2013 to (November 25, 2013) Profile of the Week: Delmus Phelps

18 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Delmus Phelps

"Thanks Pat for the kind words! "

Delmus Phelps replied Nov 29, 2013 to (November 25, 2013) Profile of the Week: Delmus Phelps

18 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Delmus Phelps

"Hi Eva,  Because I work in layers, I have several paintings within my studio at one…"

Delmus Phelps replied Nov 29, 2013 to (November 25, 2013) Profile of the Week: Delmus Phelps

18 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Delmus Phelps

"Hi Unruly, to answer your question, yes, this technique lends itself well to acrylic…"

Delmus Phelps replied Nov 19, 2013 to Here's an oil painting tip to entice your curiosity for oils!

24 Apr 24, 2015

"It is a painting! Oils on canvas.  thanks for the compliment! Best wishes. Delmus "

Delmus Phelps replied Apr 4, 2013 to Monthly Theme - April 2013

86 May 1, 2013
Reply by Astrid Lillian McKellar

"Wow, I just opened my newletter and this months theme popped right out.  I have a le…"

Delmus Phelps replied Apr 4, 2013 to Monthly Theme - April 2013

86 May 1, 2013
Reply by Astrid Lillian McKellar

"These are nice drawings (sketches?) They look like they are on a toned paper.  My su…"

Delmus Phelps replied Mar 15, 2013 to rate me

6 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by Sinesio Rash

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service