Cecile Steenbergen's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps you have room in your garden for a shipping container that you can set up as…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Jan 21, 2015 to When to make a move to a Studio?

12 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Brian Baltz

"Having re -read your adventure with entering an art show and your work being misunde…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Oct 28, 2014 to It is realism -- not a digital print

18 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Dallas Nyberg

"I would suggest you ask a computer whizz on this one.  Artists 'paint' it out and do…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Oct 27, 2014 to Deleting a deleted painting and more

3 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Rita Lulay Malsch

"Hi Rita, You asked for help so I am making a few suggestions from my impressions of…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Oct 27, 2014 to This is my beach pic done with acrylic on a canvas

14 Nov 13, 2014

"Please don't throw away good paper if you think you have made mistakes.  Store it fo…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Oct 7, 2014 to "In Your Style" ~ Pink Ribbon ~ 09/29/2014

115 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Sheila Dunn

"Beautiful picture.  Keep this for future reference, Mareese, because with your talen…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Sep 9, 2014 to This is my beach pic done with acrylic on a canvas

14 Nov 13, 2014

"Hi Joan, If you have service clubs in your town they might be able to help.  In our…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Jul 27, 2014 to Question here

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by Cecile Steenbergen

"I would love to win this book to expand my ideas of drawing to incorporarte into spa…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Jun 24, 2014 to (Update July 1: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Joy of Zentangle

94 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Sylvia Pelekane

"Hi Michelle,  You HAVE given yourself a project and a half! I would have, (after run…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Jun 10, 2014 to hi. i just started my first major work. but i have a problem already.

2 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by michele josiane martin

"You know you are an artist when someone asks 'what will you do with it?' and you don…"

Cecile Steenbergen replied Jun 10, 2014 to How do you know if you’re an artist?

38 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by ConnieAnn LaPointe

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service