stephen mason's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen. 14 is a strange age indeed, almost grown up  but still a child, uncertainty a…"

stephen mason replied May 6, 2016 to grown up painting !!!!!

9 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Karen Gider

"Karen, Maybe you could introduce your son to the multiple variations of the big word…"

stephen mason replied May 6, 2016 to grown up painting !!!!!

9 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Karen Gider

"Karen, I had a thought which i have to say came easily due to my personal artistic p…"

stephen mason replied May 3, 2016 to Inner expression without being taught how to !!!!

12 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Kathy Orrell

"At least you tried to make it right and most importantly you knew when to call it a…"

stephen mason replied May 3, 2016 to Inner expression without being taught how to !!!!

12 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Kathy Orrell

"Karen,  Threw away !! such a devil may care attitude. Beneath every great artwork li…"

stephen mason replied May 2, 2016 to Inner expression without being taught how to !!!!

12 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Kathy Orrell

"Hi Karen, I think if you pick up brush and blindly paint often enough then eventuall…"

stephen mason replied May 2, 2016 to Inner expression without being taught how to !!!!

12 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Kathy Orrell

"Brush in hand - The choices to navigate in such an impossible ocean as provided by s…"

stephen mason replied Mar 20, 2016 to How To Reply To "Likes", Comments, Etc.

7 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by stephen mason

"Love the concept of  a social media trap,so well put and recognised. Words are wonde…"

7 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by stephen mason

"I know what you mean about replies.in a way its the chance to begin conversation. To…"

7 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by stephen mason

"Kari, i say let it flow,maybe have an idea of something to float in your mind but le…"

stephen mason replied Oct 13, 2015 to Should I try not so hard .....

17 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by Karen Gider

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service