Mary Margaret Hickman's Discussions (298)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be good to see how they grow up...need the Fountain of Youth!!!"

Mary Margaret Hickman replied Sep 5, 2013 to Are there many out there early 70's who are fearful of others being critical of being in the arts?

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Jane Martin

"I raised a son, too, who is independent and strong. It is like I did it all opposite…"

Mary Margaret Hickman replied Sep 5, 2013 to Are there many out there early 70's who are fearful of others being critical of being in the arts?

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Jane Martin

"You are right, Judy....a lot of our insecurities have to do with how we were raised.…"

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Jane Martin

"Yes, three children and 4 almost 5 grandchildren. They take a lot of time which is d…"

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Jane Martin

"Yes,...isn't it grand to have this lovely hobby in our " senior" years??? Never thou…"

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Jane Martin

"Jan, I saw mandala design exhibit at library 8 years ago. I came home and took a pla…"

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Jane Martin

"Jan, I started my art at age 58!! Almost 66 now..have felt a lot like you at times.…"

53 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Jane Martin

"I love Prismacolor markers...also Micron pens for lines...Gelly Roll pens are fun, t…"

Mary Margaret Hickman replied Sep 5, 2013 to Markers

5 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Pat

"I would love to learn how to incorporate more acrylic painting in my mandalas....wou…"

Mary Margaret Hickman replied Aug 20, 2013 to (Update September 1: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Lee Hammond's Big Book of Acrylic Painting

133 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

"I love to listen to quiet music when designing. Classical, instrumental, relaxation…"

Mary Margaret Hickman replied Aug 7, 2013 to Intuitive art

7 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mary Margaret Hickman

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service