Christina Mcclintock's Discussions (342)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Ii do have it, ill put up partners next week"

Christina Mcclintock replied Mar 31, 2013 to Zentangle Group

1 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Christina Mcclintock

"Your work just amazes me!!! The only thing I see "off" seems to be something with bo…"

Christina Mcclintock replied Mar 29, 2013 to Commission Critique Needed

5 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Aubrey Campbell

"Great interview!! I also just started two years ago. I love pen and yes you can corr…"

Christina Mcclintock replied Mar 8, 2013 to Profile of the Week: D'Ann Douglas (posted March 5, 2013)

16 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by D'Ann Douglas

"I don't use Bob Ross, however I do have one of his kits I've not stared. On purchasi…"

Christina Mcclintock replied Mar 3, 2013 to Liquid White Oil Paint

3 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Christina Mcclintock

"GREAT INTERVIEW!!"" I just love love love the girl with the hummingbird. I have 3 gr…"

Christina Mcclintock replied Feb 27, 2013 to Profile of the Week: Eve Ellis-Carlson (posted February 26, 2013)

12 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Eve Ellis-Carlson

"Thank you for all the kind comments. It was such an honor to be interviewed. I'm not…"

Christina Mcclintock replied Jan 31, 2013 to Profile of the Week: Christina McClintock (posted January 29, 2013)

11 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Nelson Failing

"But I still like the Zentangle /doodles /Mandalas idea."

Christina Mcclintock replied Jan 21, 2013 to Ideas for Groups

19 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by C. Andrew Wolfe

"Yes it would be alot of work. I just find it hard to keep looking around all the thr…"

Christina Mcclintock replied Jan 21, 2013 to Ideas for Groups

19 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by C. Andrew Wolfe

"Oh and many times I've walked out of the house with paint on my hands AND face"

Christina Mcclintock replied Jan 17, 2013 to Profile of the Week: Ev McTaggart (posted January 15, 2013)

19 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Ev McTaggart

"What an excellent,entertaining interview! "My man" also knows whats in store when I…"

Christina Mcclintock replied Jan 17, 2013 to Profile of the Week: Ev McTaggart (posted January 15, 2013)

19 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Ev McTaggart

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service