Suzanne Vadnais Monson's Discussions (1,222)

Discussions Replied To (215) Replies Latest Activity

"This is such a fun topic Thaneeya! I have been exploring my style and my "voice" as…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied May 7, 2014 to Finding your style

12 May 7, 2014
Reply by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

"Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and stories on first works of art. It is cl…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied Mar 18, 2014 to What was your first work of Art?

47 Mar 18, 2014

"Ruth I am sorry that it has taken me a week to respond to your e-mail, and thank you…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied Mar 18, 2013 to Moving On

3 Mar 18, 2013

"Thanks Jason! I was blown away by her ability to complete a number of works of this…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied Feb 5, 2013 to Incredible Permanent Marker Installations

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Maria Lalala

"I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying Demilked Sharon. I have to share the post…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied Feb 5, 2013 to Incredible Permanent Marker Installations

7 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Maria Lalala

"Ev what a delight to see more of your work and reading your inspiring ideas. I get e…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied Jan 19, 2013 to Profile of the Week: Ev McTaggart (posted January 15, 2013)

19 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Ev McTaggart

"Blessings to you Fran for a fabulous 2013! I look forward to seeing what spills out…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied Dec 26, 2012 to Profile of the Week: Fran Downs (posted December 19, 2012)

21 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Fran Downs

"Fran I have long been a fan of your work and delight in your work being featured for…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied Dec 25, 2012 to Profile of the Week: Fran Downs (posted December 19, 2012)

21 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Fran Downs

" Sometimes I am amazed at the ideas people come up with. Too bad I can't show off my…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied Dec 14, 2012 to 25 DIY Christmas Ornament Ideas

1 Dec 14, 2012

"Sharon I thoroughly delighted in reading your interview! I am so happy your friend h…"

Suzanne Vadnais Monson replied Dec 9, 2012 to Profile of the Week: Sharon Oppenheimer (posted December 5, 2012)

12 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by sharon oppenheimer

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2020   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service