Paula White's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I would use the information to draw pictures of my great nephew and my friends child…"

Paula White replied Oct 21, 2013 to (Update October 31: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Drawing DVD: Lee Hammond's Lifelike Drawing DVD

70 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

"As someone who treasures books and the knowledge they bring into our lives, I love h…"

Paula White replied Sep 18, 2013 to (Update September 25: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Painting Light with Colored Pencil

178 Sep 25, 2013

"Fiund it! I replied more fully in a message. "

Paula White replied Sep 8, 2013 to Where are all the watercolorists on here?

12 Mar 21
Reply by maureen young

"Hi, I've been doing watercolors since the beginning of the year and have posted a fe…"

Paula White replied Sep 5, 2013 to Where are all the watercolorists on here?

12 Mar 21
Reply by maureen young

"Darkene, while my mother has forgotten how to paint/draw, etc., she still loves art.…"

Paula White replied Aug 17, 2013 to Art and Alzheimers

16 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Jan Heck

"Beautiful choice of colors and something that I'd be proud to hang on my wall. Well…"

Paula White replied Aug 15, 2013 to Monthly Theme - August 2013

96 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Wraymona Low

"My mother is in the "severe"stage of dementia, so your story really resonated with m…"

Paula White replied Jul 21, 2013 to Art and Alzheimers

16 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Jan Heck

"I would use this book as a way to open myself up personally and as an artist. Books…"

Paula White replied Jul 21, 2013 to (Update August 1: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Personal Geographies

94 Aug 2, 2013

"I would use this book as inspiration and for encouragement to sketch more. I have a…"

Paula White replied Jun 29, 2013 to (Update July 1: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Sketchbook Confidential

123 Jul 2, 2013

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service