Sharon Nelson's Discussions (761)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, only just found out. I love this site and enjoy talking to the arty folk on it,…"

Sharon Nelson replied Sep 20, 2015 to Upcoming Changes at the Art Colony

13 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

"Wow Nella, such beautiful drawings I love your colour intensity, I'm loving those fl…"

Sharon Nelson replied Aug 18, 2015 to (August 15, 2015) Member Spotlight: Nella Heidweiller

21 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by nella heidweiller

"amazing and beautiful, love how you capture the light One of my favourote environmen…"

Sharon Nelson replied Feb 24, 2015 to (February 21, 2015) Profile of the Week: Jeremy Lee Koehn

28 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by Desiree

"Wow Sam, what an incredible find, those people surely don't know what they r dumping"

Sharon Nelson replied Nov 17, 2014 to Confessions of a Dumpster Diver!

15 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Sharon Nelson

"I've done a pencil drawing of the inside of the skip at college, think that's the En…"

Sharon Nelson replied Nov 16, 2014 to Confessions of a Dumpster Diver!

15 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Sharon Nelson

"Most interesting, I'm one of those people that spends a long amount of time ponderin…"

Sharon Nelson replied Nov 9, 2014 to Liking Your Mistakes

13 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Brian Baltz

"Congrats. On being artist of the week and one can see why, beautiful style and expre…"

Sharon Nelson replied Nov 9, 2014 to (November 8, 2015) Profile of the Week: Dusty Gonterman-Clare

19 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Terrie McInnis

"Admired your art before Maria its great and congrats "

Sharon Nelson replied Oct 6, 2014 to (October 4, 2014) Profile of the Week: Maria Ximena Silva

16 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Dusty Gonterman-Clare

"So glad that you have a well deserved artist of the week position. I simply love you…"

Sharon Nelson replied Aug 17, 2014 to (August 16, 2014) Profile of the Week: Thomas LaBadia

29 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Salma Iqbal

"Wow Michelle, so many variations and so much detail, lovely art and a well deserved…"

Sharon Nelson replied Jul 14, 2014 to (July 12, 2014) Profile of the Week: Michelle Casas

19 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Michelle Casas

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service