Althea ArchMiller's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Cadmium red is certainly truer than crimson or rose, but it is slightly towards the…"

Althea ArchMiller replied Jun 24, 2014 to Watercolor True Red

2 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Mary Margaret Hickman

"The best way to draw a circle freehand is to put the pen or pencil in your hand and…"

Althea ArchMiller replied Jun 24, 2014 to How to paint a 'Perfect' circle with clean perimeter line.

3 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Bill Linthwaite

"Beautiful profile - thoughtful and touching responses! Thanks and keep it up!!!"

Althea ArchMiller replied Jun 23, 2014 to (June 21, 2014) Profile of the Week: Bette-Jane Schnabel

72 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Nelson Failing

"Thank you all again for the encouragement!  It means the world to me to have been fe…"

Althea ArchMiller replied Jun 3, 2014 to (May 31, 2014) Profile of the Week: Althea ArchMiller

16 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Trish Nonaka

"Thank you all so much for such kind remarks!"

Althea ArchMiller replied Jun 1, 2014 to (May 31, 2014) Profile of the Week: Althea ArchMiller

16 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Trish Nonaka

"I think this is very, very lovely and the browns are not at all ugly to me, in fact…"

Althea ArchMiller replied May 13, 2014 to Learning to "Be" (to just Be)

12 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Dee Dee Nelson

"I would love to win this book because my main challenge with watercolor painting is…"

Althea ArchMiller replied Jan 1, 2014 to (Update January 9: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Color Harmonies - Paint Watercolors Filled with Light

47 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Jan Cutter

"Oops! It's just incredible if that's colored pencils!  Well done, now I am inspired…"

Althea ArchMiller replied Nov 7, 2013 to "Queen Midas" Golden Iris WIP

11 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Pat

"As usual, your work is just beautiful!  I have never done a watercolor one part at a…"

Althea ArchMiller replied Nov 7, 2013 to "Queen Midas" Golden Iris WIP

11 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Pat

"The final is on my art page, but here it is as well. . . I ended up cropping it so t…"

Althea ArchMiller replied Nov 7, 2013 to Self Portrait WIP

7 May 16, 2014
Reply by Bette-Jane Schnabel

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service