Deborah at Handmaid Gallery's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Wonderful color!"

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied Apr 4, 2014 to (March 6, 2014) Profile of the Week: Michele Brewer

18 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Patricia Kim Worsley

"very nice colorful work!"

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied Jan 11, 2014 to (January 8, 2014) Profile of the Week: Terrie McInnis *CURRENT*

16 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Thomas LaBadia

"Your artwork is so much fun to see"

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied Jan 1, 2014 to (December 3, 2013) Profile of the Week: Joanie Hayden

16 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by Deborah at Handmaid Gallery

"Very vibrant colors and interesting subject matter.  "

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied Nov 5, 2013 to (October 30, 2013) Profile of the Week: Justine Javes

13 Nov 5, 2013

"Thanks everyone It's been a pleasure being in such talented company on The Art Colony"

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied Oct 31, 2013 to (October 23, 2013) Profile of the Week: Deborah at Handmaid Gallery

10 Oct 31, 2013

"Thanks in advance to Thaneeya and all the talented creators on this website. It is a…"

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied Oct 23, 2013 to (October 23, 2013) Profile of the Week: Deborah at Handmaid Gallery

10 Oct 31, 2013

"I would use the information I learn in the DVD to produce accurate depictions of por…"

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied Oct 22, 2013 to (Update October 31: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Drawing DVD: Lee Hammond's Lifelike Drawing DVD

70 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

"Very nice work and keep it up!  Great to know you.  "

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied Oct 18, 2013 to (October 15, 2013) Profile of the Week: Michael Beckett

25 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Michael Beckett

"What I enjoy most about sketching is that it is all about making marks come to life…"

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied Jun 19, 2013 to (Update July 1: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Sketchbook Confidential

123 Jul 2, 2013

"I'd love to win this book as a tool to inspire me so that I can draw Boxers.  I've a…"

Deborah at Handmaid Gallery replied May 17, 2013 to (Update June 1: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Drawing Realistic Pets from Photographs

110 Jun 1, 2013

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service