Bette-Jane Schnabel's Discussions (260)

Discussions Replied To (249) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations on your well deserved honor! I went back and reviewed your exception…"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Apr 4, 2017 to Member's Showcase - John Andreou

12 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Kathy Orrell

"Congratulations on all of your incredible art and this well deserved honor! I admire…"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Mar 9, 2017 to Member's Showcase - Kay Shute

35 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Kay

"Congratulations Rita!! Your art is amazing and I believe you could excel in any styl…"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Feb 23, 2017 to Member's Showcase - Rita Lulay Malsch

27 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Rita Lulay Malsch

"Congratulations Antatoilly on being our honored artist! I love your beautiful landsc…"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Nov 20, 2016 to Member's Showcase - Anatoliy Yurashchuk

6 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by Lin Oldfield

"Ian, Pat, Jane and Stacey...I thank all of you!! We are all so close here on TAC and…"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Nov 12, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Bette-Jane Schnabel

"Wow...you are great artists! I apologize for not selecting a winner, but thought I w…"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Nov 11, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016

"You are all winners! Fun challenge! I am extending this until Christmas, so all can…"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Nov 8, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016

"Congratulations Anne!! So proud of you and your beautiful art work! You have accompl…"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Nov 6, 2016 to Member's Showcase - Anne Withers

7 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Anne Withers

"Kathy, they are down to the wire! Do you all need one more week to join us? Come on!!"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Nov 6, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016

"Yes...and where is your art, Beth and Kat?? This is your idea!!"

Bette-Jane Schnabel replied Nov 5, 2016 to Challenge open to all! TAC Annual CHristmas Party

48 Nov 12, 2016

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2018   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service