All Discussions Tagged 'challenge' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pictures of Poetry

Below is a poem by a famous writer-                                                                                                      Yo…

Started by Ms. Karen Klinger

0 Nov 25

Pictures of Poetry

Below is a poem by a famous writer-                                                                                                       …

Started by Ms. Karen Klinger

0 Nov 25

"In Your Style" ~ 02-16-2015 ~ Dragonfly Challenge.

"Blue-Eyed Darner - Mesilla Basque" Photo courtesy of David B. Richman, at Paint My Photo, http://paintmyphoto.ning.com/photo/blue-eyed-da

Started by Jo Flockton

24 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Jo Flockton

Courage in Art

British war-time Prime Minister Winston Churchill famously said: "Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is…

Started by Meg Mackenzie

14 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Alice Y. Seguin Sawicki

What 1 art supply would you want to have if you were stranded on a desert island for the rest of your life?

Here's a fun question for you:   If you were stranded on a desert island for the rest of your life, and you could only have one art supply…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

23 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Kat

What is the 1 art supply you would most love to have?

What is the 1 art supply you would ♥LOVE♥ to have, if cost and practicality were not an issue?   If you're anything like me, an afternoon i…

17 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Shelley Paclik

First time you tried something "forbidden" in art

Artists are often natural experts at bending the rules, although that type of behavior is not always encouraged - especially when you're yo…

30 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Owl Jones

Your first art show

For many of us, entering that first art show was a huge leap of faith.  For today's discussion, we thought it would be fun to share what it…

Started by Donna Duquette

2 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by smita sumant

First Pet

Hi folks, I'm posting this for Suzanne Vadnais Monson, as she's away today. I've illustrated her post with a picture of my own "pet" raccoo…

Started by Meg Mackenzie

11 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Meg Mackenzie

Share your one favorite piece of art that you created.

I'm sure we all have several pieces of art we've created that are favorites for one reason or another, but which one is your very most spec…

Started by Donna Duquette

8 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Heather E Ryan

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2018   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service