All Discussions Tagged 'collage' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GLUE for mixed media, collage, atc's

Can experienced ATC makers please suggest good glues to use to make ATC's with?  I am new to creating ATC's and love doing them but I am fi…

Started by Marion Kaye

4 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Judie Martinez

ATC's

Can experienced ATC makers please suggest good glues to use to make ATC's with?  I am new to creating ATC's and love doing them but I am fi…

Started by Marion Kaye

24 May 7, 2014
Reply by michele josiane martin

Mixed Media Art

This piece combines handmade paper, watercolor, acrylic and a small tin embellishment. I enjoy making pieces and playing with art materials…

Started by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

4 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Michael Beckett

(June 10, 2012) Profile of the Week: Maureen

Welcome to Portfolio of the Week. We are delighted to present Maureen, from Massapequa, NY, USA. Maureen creates art in a variety of style,…

Started by Meg Mackenzie

36 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Marion Kaye

(Update May 1: Giveaway has ended) Enter for a Chance to Win a Free Book: Artful Collage from Found Objects

The giveaway has ended. Congrats to our winner, Mary Hockett Thoma! The Art Colony pleased to offer you a chance to win a free copy of A…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

98 May 1, 2013
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

How To Blend an Orignal Drawing into a Mixed Media Painting....?

Hello.... I have a lot of original sketches of animals. I was planning on transferring one to acrylic or watercolor paper, painting it, cut…

Started by Stacie Knapp

5 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Shari Bryant

First time you tried a new art process you wanted to try...what happened?

I took a workshop on using “found” materials for art making when I was 16 that got me to look at pretty much anything as a possible art mat…

4 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

Profile of the Week: Laura Thykeson (posted April 2, 2012)

Welcome to Portfolio of the Week. We are delighted to present Laura Thykeson, from Granbury, Texas, USA. A prolific artist with a great sen…

Started by Meg Mackenzie

11 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Laura Shelton

Profile of the Week: Susanne Skene (posted February 16, 2012)

Welcome to the latest installment of Portfolio of the Week, where we are delighted to present to you Susanne Skene from Cobble Hill, Cana…

Started by Meg Mackenzie

25 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Susanne Skene

Reinvent Christmas

Like many of my friends and family, I am often challenged by Christmas and all of what comes with this very BIG DEAL celebration. It’s as…

2 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Vadnais Monson

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service