All Discussions Tagged 'drawing' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tribal Phoenix: Mini-WIP

Last year a friend asked if I could design her a phoenix tattoo for her birthday. She wanted the phoenix to have a "tribal" aesthetic and r…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

8 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Carla Cryptic

In what style this picture?

I'll be happy to know, in what style this pictures? http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/marat-ivanov.html See you soon.

Started by Marat Miphtiahov

1 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Marat Miphtiahov

Pencil Drawing Learning Library - Free Online Resources (Websites, Videos, etc)

This thread is dedicated to listing free online resources for learning how to draw with pencil!  This can include websites and videos, as l…

Started by Thaneeya McArdle

14 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Thaneeya McArdle

Colored pencil project

Not sure if this is acceptable, but this project is actually not done yet. Just thought I'd share what is consuming all my free time. I've…

Started by Tj Voelker

20 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Linda l Phillabaum

What is another name for 'Bristol Board' and where can it be bought in Australia 'please'

Hello every one. I've recently been working through some books on drawing and have discovered that 'Bristol Board is often recommended beca…

Started by Pauline Donohoe

8 May 5, 2014
Reply by Pauline Donohoe

WIP-Sam 2

Sam's starting to take shape and look like a kitty portrait. I've worked a lot on his right side of his body, by adding in more under-sha…

Started by Jill Smith

3 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Terry Mellway

WIP-Sam

Sam was our resident stray, who almost daily dropped by for human companionship and a good meal, who after 5 yrs disappeared one day. So as…

Started by Jill Smith

2 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Doreen Cross

Victorian WIP

Because I lived in this house as a child and because I reallllly need the practice, I thought I'd start this drawing. I barely have any ink…

Started by V. Peterson

29 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by V. Peterson

drawing tablets..

I'm thinking of getting a drawing tablet where you draw direcly onto the screen.. i have been thinking of a cintiq 22 hd..but they are quit…

Started by Mika vahlqvist

2 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Mika vahlqvist

Dwelling - Pencil Colour

Hello, I'm new here :) I just want to share my latest work, first artwork part of series for church donation project.The title is Dwelling…

Started by Jun Osorio

5 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Sylvia

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service