Still having problems calling myself an artist! I use Prismacolor markers to do a lot of my detail work on my mandalas. Also use fine pens and use watercolor. The fact that I use "markers" is holding me back from feeling good about my art. Any advice out there?

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mary,

Of course you are an artist. If you can create something beautiful, like your mandalas and have fantasy enough for next creating, you are. :) It´s really pitty, that you haven´t here any your artwork, I´d like to see it. I love mandalas and very admire people, who can create them. I saw only one on your profile. Is it your? :)

Anne, thank you for your reply and encouragement. "Oriental Peace" is the name of the mandala posted. I need to work on posting! One lady at a shop called Prismacolor markers " watercolor pens". I liked that. People compliment my work and then they ask my medium. At that point I get down!!! Probably need a psychiatrist!!!!!! : )
Mm

I know watercolor pens, it´s really great idea! :) No, U don´t need! Keep moving, you are great artist! :) good luck! :) 

Thank you, Anne!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2020   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service