Welcome to Artwork of the Week

This weeks artwork is by Diana Heater from South Park PA USA and the Title is "Portrait"

The medium Diana used is Graphite on Sketch paper and she has done an Awesome job.....The detail in this portrait is just outstanding and you really do feel every emotion the face has to express.

Please be sure to take a look at Diana's page for more of her Artworks.

http://theartcolony.ning.com/profile/DianaHeater

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic portrait, Diana! Very expressive. Well done!

Diana you are most deserving of this honour, your portrait is fantastic, such detail with depth

Wonderful detail portrait work Diana....congratulations to you on a well deserved feature for the week.

John :)x

Amazing detail work. He looks vaguely familiar, is he a known person?

Thank you Glen, No not any one in particular. He reminds me a bit of my older brother & what he may have looked like at this age. I think I found the reference photo on morgue files but can't remember for sure.

Glen Billett said:

Amazing detail work. He looks vaguely familiar, is he a known person?

Thanks Mary.

Mary Rogers said:

Fantastic portrait, Diana! Very expressive. Well done!

Awww, thanks Sandi

Sandi Vince said:

Diana you are most deserving of this honour, your portrait is fantastic, such detail with depth

Thanks John, you always say the nicest things to me. I really appreciate it XX

John R said:

Wonderful detail portrait work Diana....congratulations to you on a well deserved feature for the week.

John :)x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2018   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service