Hello Everyone,

Could someone tell me where I can buy the 2.5" x 3.5" Canvas  I live in a small town so most things I buy are on line.I'm new to this site and need to learn how to get around it.

Art has been part of my life for over 46 years now. Living close to New Orleans, LA a good bit of my time is spent in the city watching the artist work on Jackson Square. The city is full of life and history which for me gets my artist blood flowing. . One more question I paint in Acrylic. What can I put on the finished painting to make it shine??

Joy to all life is good

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you. I have been painting most of myt life but not many lessons. So now it i good to have a place to go and ask questions and people are kind and answer you. Thanks again and have a day filled with joy.

I use the Acrylic Pad from Walmart, or craft stores.  Then you can cut it to any size you need.  It does curl a little when you paint it, but with the ATCs, it'll straighten out in the sleeve.  :-)  Hope this helps too.

I might have replyed all ready sorry sitll don't know how to use this site. Thank you so much for  your information. Our little Wal Mart got rid of it's caft section many years ago. We drive 45 to 55 mile away to get art or craft supplies. someone sent me a we site and I did get some of the little canvas. Thank you again. have a day filled with joy.

Marcia Campbell said:

I use the Acrylic Pad from Walmart, or craft stores.  Then you can cut it to any size you need.  It does curl a little when you paint it, but with the ATCs, it'll straighten out in the sleeve.  :-)  Hope this helps too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2020   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service