This is what happens when I try to fight off my artist block... Guess I won? LOL

Critiques are very much welcome!!!The result of my frustrations today...

Since you liked the result of this and i actually loved  the result too... I decided to make a smaller version!!

i called this one.. "Congregation of the Hooded figures: last descendant of the Forest"

if u can see a tiny figure of a lady with flowing hair formed right in the top middle part.. i loved the way it was positioned so i defined her figure a bit more and gave her a white dress...added a few bushes and flowers for more color...!

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should get artist's block more often! LIKE!

You are funny Ev but Thank you!!! I was really frustrated today  coz i cant think of anything...and this happen... hopefully tomorrow i get lots of ideas...!!!

thanks that is such a nice comment i'll take it in mind...

thank you so much i'll surely look for it!

i think you just painted your sub conscious... looks really cool! i wish i could let loose like that ;o)

The first thought that came to mind was "a melting Monet"

Thank you! I'll take it as a compliment though i have no idea what a melting Monet is... (thinking about Claude Monet now..is it?)

John Steele said:

The first thought that came to mind was "a melting Monet"
;)
Right. the vibrancy of a Monet even made me think of garden /wooded scene with Victorian appareled people sitting but the whole image melting. Like it was painted on purpose then acrylic dripped for the message of old ways and styles with all their picturesqueneauty melting to give way to modernism .
Short answer- it was a huge compliment

WOW... thanks a whole bunch!!! :)

John Steele said:

;)
Right. the vibrancy of a Monet even made me think of garden /wooded scene with Victorian appareled people sitting but the whole image melting. Like it was painted on purpose then acrylic dripped for the message of old ways and styles with all their picturesqueneauty melting to give way to modernism .
Short answer- it was a huge compliment

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Guidelines

New to the site? Check out our Guide to Getting Started.

Please take a moment to read our Member Guidelines. Thanks!

Need help?

If you need assistance with this site, please visit the Site Help forum where the moderators and/or other members will assist you.

About

The Art Colony is a fun online art community for artists of all abilities working in painting, drawing, mixed media, sculpture and handicrafts! Join us and share your art, ask questions, receive tips, and make new friends!

It is 100% FREE to join the Art Colony and always will be!

Cheekyjane

Artist and Owner of The Art Colony                      

The Art Colony is co-run by a fabulous team of enthusiastic moderators:

Pat

Stacy

Nick

Members

© 2019   Created by Jane Miles. All Rights Reserved.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service